Thursday, July 07, 2005

Gutom

My world begun spin and tumble like an F-16 stalling on a high speed dog fight. Colors of red, green, and yellow began to fade out and the color black with varying sized spots of white started to overwhelm the swirl of colors. It is a wild ride willingly gone unto that went wrong. Panic begun to seep into my consciousness. A fear stemming from my baser instincts is continually sending signals to the rational part of my brain. rationality and instinct, at war, pulling me towards panic and positive action at the same time.

A loud pop followed with a sharp jolt of pain on behind my head pulled me back out of the spin, the kaleidoscope of colors ceased. Panic flew out of the room faster than the speed of sound, maybe even light. Everything is back to normal. It was my head hitting the wall behind that brought me back to real world. I really had to stop this crash diet, this will kill me sooner or later and by the going of things it will be soon. See you around I have to take a bite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home