Monday, July 25, 2005

Chopsticks

A walk through my neighborhood at 3 am in the morning is an eye opener. Who would believe that this neighborhood can be capable of being quiet and serene. So quiet that I can hear the slight drizzle's individual drops, like a random audio bed playing for me as i flip flopped my way to the main thoroughfare. The sound of vehicles, rising and falling as they came and went past me provided a rhythmic addition to my audio bed. A tricycle stopped and the sound of its engines broke through my reverie.

"Ateneo? double ride?"

A nod from the driver and im on my way to my school. The rhythmic sound of the drizzle is gone now, the pulsating throb of the engine took its place. but the rise and fall of passing vehicles stayed. lights from lamp posts lazily danced before my thousand mile stare. ten minutes later im standing before the gates of Ateneo. A sleepy eyed guard opened the gate. Walking towards the left side of the school the gates closing behind me clanged, signalling the start of a stillness so deep that it brought me to a pensive reflection on how i could take over the world with a pair of chopsticks. I opened to the radio station and turned on the transmitter, airconditioners, monitors, mixers, amplifiers, computers, prepared a playlist and waited for the clock ticks to tell me that it is time to broadcast. While waiting for the right time i asked the question once again, is it possible to conquer the world with a pair of chopsticks? I wasn't able to answer the question though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cursory gksaxsa phanesh gallop contentious hindi sakthi discomfort nurture agic customers
lolikneri havaqatsu

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home