Saturday, September 30, 2006

Cry

cry
verb, cried, crying, noun, plural cries.
–verb (used without object)
to weep; shed tears, with or without sound.

Everything began with a slight drizzle and slowly the clouds began to let go of the pent up emotions, and the storm began. It was a frustrating sight. The rain abated but it was just only the eye of the storm that has settled on the spot. when will the storm lose itself?

A shaman came and saw that the storm was not something created by mother nature, it was a storm caused by malice. Warriors clamored for the sign to avenge the damage wrought by the storm. But the princess asked for patience, a wish that even the most stoic warrior couldn't ignore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Sundita said...

Hi TinyBamboo - I just got your comment. Thanks!

I am familiar with that book Fr. Tria published with Jason Lobel - An Satuyang Tataramon.

Lobel & Tria Partnership Co. is the one that published my Tausug book. :-) Jason is a friend of mine; he had sent me the book 6 years ago.

In any case, I am part Bicolano. My grandma (dad's side - Najera family) is from Daet and my other grandma's father was born in Libmanan (Buenpacifico family) - they spent a few years in Minalabac during the Japanese occupation in WWII. Unfortunately, I only speak a little bit of Bikol.

--Chris

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home